Until recently I had not ever planned on having a blogsite or why I would need one. For all of you who know me probably know plenty of what's going on in our lives because of me talking your ear off. I also didn't feel like I had a reason to blog. Well, our reason came along in mid-December when Dan and I found out we were pregnant. We can't say that we were shocked with the news, but we were overjoyed that God's perfect and Holy plan had lined up with our plan and desires. (Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourselves in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." Proverbs 16:9 "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.")
Although we found out about our upcoming baby in December, and my dear friend Shireen set up this blogsite for me in March, I have just now got around to actually blogging. So far 2008 has been fun, yet very busy. I wanted to list some of our activities of the year up until now, instead of starting head first with the present state of business.
2 comments:
hey AM! i didn't know you were a fellow blogger! :)
This is cool! Great way to stay connected. Luv ya.
Post a Comment