Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Hike at Tannehill

On Monday Dan was off for Columbus Day and he was so sweet to take me hiking. Neither one of us had ever been to Tannehill so we gave it a try. The trails were nice and wide and not technical at all which made for a nice easy stroll through the woods. Its nice for families or groups but next time we may try something a bit more adventurous. Nathan just slept in his front carrier the whole time which was nice. So far Dan's temperament is shining through (praise the Lord)!



2 comments:

Us said...

What fun! Ashley, you look great, and I can't wait to meet little Nathan! He is just precious from his pictures!

Shireen said...

Ashley, you guys are awesome! Already teaching Nathan the trails and tales and hiking! :)
I love it! I am so thankful for your model! I want to be that good to get out and enjoy nature like you guys! Dan is such a great husband to let you choose what YOU wanted to do on his day off...way to go, Dan! "You the man!" :)

Love, Love, Love you guys!