Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Camera Happy Again!!













 


 


 


We went camera happy again! I just love taking pictures and when you are a parent you think all pictures with your child in it are precious so its hard to know when to stop. I have included SEVERAL, but I did spare you the other 100+ that we took. I do want to thank Dan for his time and skill in taking all the pics of Nathan and I, and I thank him for posing for a few so that I can have some pics of my two handsome guys. It was also nice to have my parents in town for the weekend so I could get some good shots of them as well. As long as Nathan is still not too mobile expect more portfolios of his ever waking moment. Im having fun while it lasts! I just hope he doesn't have nightmares later on of the so called Mommaparozzi!

No comments: