The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, January 12, 2009
Coca-Cola Museum
We wanted to show Anna Laura more sites than just Birmingham but didn't have enough time to go anywhere far so we opted for a weekend trip to Atlanta. Our first stop was the Coca-Cola Museum. I had been a couple times before when I was younger but they have built a brand new facility and it is even better than I remember. They have several great exhibts about how Coke was invented and became so popular, a theater room of famous Coke commercials, a really neat 4D movie where you where 3D glasses and then the chairs move and wind and rain is blown at you while you go on an adventure to find the "secret ingredient", and then there is the tasting room in which 60 different Coca-Cola products from around the world can be sampled. There were definitley some interesting ones (a couple I actually really liked but then several that were disgusting and I can't understand how anyone could drink an entire can). We also walked through Centennial Park which was pretty and had several different statues and fountains celebrating the Olympics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wanna go to the Coca-Cola Museum, now! I wanna try some of those yummy and not-so-yummy drinks!! :)
Yall are GREAT!
Post a Comment