On Wednesday (Feb 18th) Nathan turned 6 months! His stats are: length 26 in and weight 17 lbs which puts him in the 50% of each. Time really has flown by and I can't believe he is half a year (I get a little sad when I think of it that way). He is sitting pretty good now, babbling non-stop(wonder who he gets that from), and is eating oatmeal, squash, apples, and prunes. Next will be the infamous green veggies! He just keeps getting cuter and more fun, and I just wish I could stop time for a little while. But since I can't I am trying to relish every second with him. Dan and I just can't get enough of him.
The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, February 20, 2009
6 Months!!!!
On Wednesday (Feb 18th) Nathan turned 6 months! His stats are: length 26 in and weight 17 lbs which puts him in the 50% of each. Time really has flown by and I can't believe he is half a year (I get a little sad when I think of it that way). He is sitting pretty good now, babbling non-stop(wonder who he gets that from), and is eating oatmeal, squash, apples, and prunes. Next will be the infamous green veggies! He just keeps getting cuter and more fun, and I just wish I could stop time for a little while. But since I can't I am trying to relish every second with him. Dan and I just can't get enough of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, AShley, Nathan is absolutely precious!!! I love your pictures of him! He is getting so big and I can tell you guys are loving parenthood! I would love to get together some time soon! love, jenn
Post a Comment