Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, April 3, 2009

Nathan the Ferocious

 


 


 


 


The two things Nathan likes to do most are; put things in his mouth, and grab things with his hands. As most moms know this means you get lots of hair and earring pulling. Well, the other day Dan was attacked as well by this ferocious little explorer. He was very sweet to let Nathan "play" with him and even long enough for me to take pictures. What a good and patient Daddy. It can be cute and funny and we know he is just exploring, but sometimes it really does hurt. We have been trying to say "gentle" or "ow that hurts", but to no avail. If you have any suggestions please let us know.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Too cute! This morning, I picked up Rhys, and he TOTALLY grabbed my 'shnoz!' ;) What is it with their little hands and 'big people's' noses??? :)

I think it just sticks out there, so it's convenient to HONK! I mean, grab! ;)

Glad you enjoyed the race!! :) I look forward to seeing Lauren's pics of your family!! :) I wish we could've done some pics, too. Had Russell been in town, I'm sure we would've been there. Sarah and I had a good get-together. Then, Karen C. came over, and we walked together. Been a good day, and we're off to bed EARLY tonight, since Mommy has to handle all the feedings then travel tomorrow. Please pray for our safety and that I will WALK BY THE SPIRIT in ALL that I do/don't do. :)

Love you!