The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
More Birthday Fun!
Another great reason to celebrate was the fact that not only is Nathan's birthday in August so is Dan's mom, sister, and Gaby. Happy birthday EVERYONE! If you are just now looking on the blog scroll down for SEVERAL new posts. Im sorry I had to do so many, I don't know how to get any more than 4 loaded at a time through Picasa. Enjoy and hope your not overwhelmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment