The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
What precious pictures!!! I think you did an awesome job! Thank you for my sweet message friend!! I may take you up on that soon. I'm really tired! Love you! dana
The pictures are GREAT!!! You insprie me to want to get better with my camera. I'm actually thinking of taking a class at Samford. Keep it up...they're awesome!!
Hey, Ashley-- Your boy is precious! I am trying like the dickens to find a way to contact you re: a possible PT opportunity that might interest you. If/when you see this, will you please email me?
5 comments:
You did a great job with these pics!!
What precious pictures!!! I think you did an awesome job! Thank you for my sweet message friend!! I may take you up on that soon. I'm really tired! Love you! dana
Very pretty pictures of Nathan at Samford and in the flowers at home!
The pictures are GREAT!!! You insprie me to want to get better with my camera. I'm actually thinking of taking a class at Samford. Keep it up...they're awesome!!
Hey, Ashley--
Your boy is precious! I am trying like the dickens to find a way to contact you re: a possible PT opportunity that might interest you. If/when you see this, will you please email me?
Thanks!
Tasha Fisher fisher.tasha@gmail.com
Post a Comment