The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
12 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you are actually a year old. It is amazing how time flies and although this is a great milestone, I have been dreading this post. For some reason I always thought once your baby gets to be a year they are no longer a baby. But you have reached this mark and I am ok about it and actually quite joyful. You are so fun and sweet and learning so many new things. I am excited to see the many blessings God has in store for us this year, and I am going to try and cherish every single moment because I know how fast time flies. This past month has been fun and busy; you celebrated your birthday 3 times(nothing wrong with that), you got your 7th tooth, you started eating a tiny bit of milk products with no allergic reactions(still need to be praying that your body has resolved all milk allergies), you started Mother's Day Out at St. Mark's Methodist today and did great, and last but not least you started officially walking(you had been "cruising" the furniture for almost a month and had taken one of two steps by yourself before, but on Monday you just took off). You love bananas, actually any kind of fruit except for mandarin oranges; carrots, snow peas, black beans, Publix Rotisserie chicken, tilapia, soy yogurt(tried 5 bites of real yogurt and so far so good), graham crackers, ritz crackers, applesauce, and of course cheerios! We love you very much Nathan! The pictures above are you with your bear at 1 month and now at 12 months, you sitting at your table and chair set that your Grandma Mack gave you (that set belonged to your great-grandmother, grandmother, mother, and now you), and a picture of you walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday! What a fun filled first birthday! I can't believe he started walking on his birthday! Yay Nathan! I LOVE his table and chairs! Sleeping beauty is up from her nap...better run.
Nathan, I love how much you've EVIDENTLY grown!!! YAY!!!
Happy Happy birthday, big man!! Rhys will catch with you soon ;), and yall will be playing together in the park before we know it!!
Thank you for letting us come and celebrate with you all!!
Love you, and keep up that walking!!
Happy happy birthday sweet nathan!! i can't believe he walked right on the birthday week! how fun!!! i'm so jealous! i think wells is close behind...at least i hope! i can't wait to see you and Wells grow up together! love ya ashley!!! Dana
How exciting that he walked on his Birthday!! He is such a big boy :) I am glad ya'll had a good time celebrating.
Post a Comment