The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Happy Birthday Part Two!
This weekend my parents and brother came into town to celebrate Nathan's First Birthday. This is his Second, First Birthday. We celebrated with Dan's family a couple weeks ago and now the Mack side of the family. His actual birthday is Tuesday August 18th, but its always fun to spread out the celebration(at least that's what I have been telling Dan about the entire month of March for my birthday!). Nathan had a great time with his cool Uncle Kevin and he always enjoys getting spoiled by his grandparents. He opened some presents and played in his swimming pool in the front yard and then had berry pie for dessert (a no egg, no milk alternative, which he LOVED!). It was a fun and festive weekend. Other activities included going to Pepper Place Market downtown and the Peanut Depot to get fresh roasted peanuts. My mom and I also made some homemade fig preserves which I can't wait to try on my toast in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment