The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, September 18, 2009
13 Months
Wow, 13 months seems so anti-climatic, in a nice way, in comparison to the first 12 months of his life. I was so into the count down to the one-year mark and wanting to capture all of his "firsts" and get my scrapbook done. This past month has seemed so care-free. Nathan is definitely on the move and he keeps me busy, that is for sure. But we are having soooooo much fun. He is finally drinking from a sippy cup which is a huge praise, he still has almost the same vocabulary of "ba" for ball, balloon, book, banana, and baby(but his inflection is different with each one i have noticed); and "dada" for all men or women(kind of freaks the ladies out in the grocery store but what can you do?). He loves to walk up and down the cul-de-sac to point at the stop sign and then back to the mail box. And as you can see in the last two pics, he moved into his new forward-facing car seat because he just tipped the 20lb mark last week when he got his flew shot. I think he likes the new seat, but in the last picture he must have remembered what Dan always says about women drivers! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hillarious...the last picture!!! He's so cute. Loved watching him last week at church!
YAY!!! I LOVE the picture of Nathan in the pantry!!
I think of you, Nathan, just about every 18th of the month!! :)
Love you!! Happy 13 months!
Shireeny
He looks so big!!!!! Love these pics!
Post a Comment