The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Fall Pics Part Two
Today I went out to my new favorite picture spot to take family pictures of The Wrights and before hand I snapped a couple of Nathan in the outfit his Abuela bought him. The lighting was better but still hard to get good shots of a fast moving blur of a child. At least it was fun, and I enjoy the practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These are so good of Nathan! He looks really grown up :)
Post a Comment