The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, November 19, 2009
15 Months
Nathan turned 15 months yesterday. He is truly a ball full of energy (wonder where he gets that from?), but I'm having so much fun with him and he is learning new words everyday. We love our little boy and thank God for His continual blessings!
Our boys are growing up so fast aren't they??!!! I am loving all the words. Isn't it so fun?!! I just pray I can enjoy all these same things with claire! It's hard focusing on her milestones, but I want to!!! Love you! dana
3 comments:
Our boys are growing up so fast aren't they??!!! I am loving all the words. Isn't it so fun?!! I just pray I can enjoy all these same things with claire! It's hard focusing on her milestones, but I want to!!! Love you! dana
Talking!! I can't wait to hear all the words he has learned. I always love to hear what he is doing, since HG is not far behind!!
You Matteos are just waaaay too cute! Love ya'll and have a happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment