The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, December 28, 2009
Nathan's News
As you can see from Nathan's shirt...he will be a big brother come July. I am due July 24th, but since I will be having another C-section they will schedule the delivery a week ahead. Dan and I feel so blessed that we will be able to have a new addition to our family in 2010. I am 10 weeks along and honestly feel(and look) like i am well into my second trimester. People aren't kidding when they say you start "showing" quicker on your second baby. (Or maybe its the lack of exercise and all the holiday food...hmmm?). Anyways, we shared with my parents in person by Nathan wearing this shirt, and we just emailed a picture and then called Dan's family. Its going to be a busy year but we are thankful for God's goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
YAY!!!
I love how you shared thru the shirt! Great thinking!!
I'm super-excited for yall, Ashley!
Love to all FOUR of you!! :)
So excited for you all! I can't wait to hear what your parents said when they saw Nathan innocently wearing that shirt!! What a Merry Christmas:) Also, love your new background.
Congratulations, Ashley & Dan!! We are so excited for you guys and this new addition to your family!
We are very excited for all of you. We will pray for a happy, healthy pregnancy and delivery. Congrats!
The Pfaff Family
Great News! Love you all.
Such GREAT news!!! Can't wait to see you in person to catch up!!! Love the Christmas pictures!!
Congratulations! What exciting news! I pray you continue to feel well and everyone reamins healthy!
Post a Comment