The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, April 22, 2010
20 months
Up close at Aldridge Gardens
Singing Itsie Bitsie Spider and showing how the rain "washed the spider out"
Playing drums with his daddy; this always brings a smile
Nathan turned 20 months on April 18th so I am a little late in posting but I am mainly doing it for myself so I wont forget any of the details. I don't know when you stop counting your child's age by months but I don't think I will until at least 24 months and then I just may have to say 2 years and such. By that time I will have a newborn and will be counting his age by weeks for awhile so that will keep me busy. Enough of my rambling. Some fun new stats about Nathan:
-warmer weather means shorts and for active little boys like Nathan that means lots of scraped knees
-he was finally started saying "yes" for somethings instead of "NO" to everything even when he means "yes". It sounds more like "yeah" but we can work on that
-he is learning his colors and say each color correctly when watching his color movie but in the real world he is stuck on saying "blue" or "black" with the occasional "red". He makes blue and black into a 2 and sometimes 3 syllable word but it is quite cute
-his daddy is teaching him how to count and right now he loves to say "2" and "9". I'm not sure where the other numbers went but Dan is doing a good job teaching him during bath time
-he loves to "shoot" his basketball and throw or kick any other ball. we are starting to learn how to catch
-he absolutely adores dandelions and loves to blow them. he calls them dan-lions
-we are having an absolutely wonderful time with him and love playing outdoors with all the nice weather
I just included some random pictures that make me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our boys are so fun!!! They honestly still look alike to me in certain ways. And they are doing the EXACT same things...even down to the dan-lions! Chris only dreams he and wells could play the drums together! Maybe nathan can teach them both!! love you!
What a great family you have! I love all the pictures and I am totally impressed with your photographs, not to mention you have a super cute model! I cannot believe 20 months has gone by since your cutie patootie was born and not too long you will have another sweet pumpkin to photograph! I wish we got to see you guys more!
love ya
burgess bunch
Post a Comment