Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tennessee Aquarium

 


Dan had this passed Monday off so we packed up on Sunday and headed to Chattanooga. We have been to Chattanooga several times before but we have had other commitments and didn't really get to do many touristy things. We had an absolute ball this time and got to see and do all kinds of fun things. Here are some pictures of the Tennessee Aquarium which is outstanding. Im not a big indoor/museum kind of person but I had a great time and would definitely go again. Nathan loved the butterfly garden and of course the place where you can touch the stingrays. Our favorite parts were the sea horses(funny yet amazing creatures and for the trivia buffs the males are the ones that carry AND give labor to the babies), jellyfish (amazingly intricate and beautiful; but I am content with seeing them behind glass), and penguins (just plain fun and cute). I really loved the jellyfish pictures that Dan took; he does a great job with nightime and flash photography. To see other pics from our trip check out the next several posts and go here to see all the pictures.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Don't you just love Chattanooga! Looks like you all had a blast!

Shireen said...

Yay!! Such great pics and you posted them so fast! Good job!!

Looks like yall had fun, and I could tell that Nathan enjoyed the water! :)