Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wright Family at Aldridge Gardens

 


 


 


 


My good friend Shireen wanted some family pictures and I wanted to get some more practice with my camera so we headed out to Aldridge Gardens this morning for a photo shoot. It was a gorgeous day and I had fun taking the pictures, however, it was a bit sunny even by 9:00 am. But hopefully she will enjoy some of them; its good to have a family who I can practice with and dont feel the pressure of getting "that perfect shot." Rhys is getting so big and i love his turtle shirt that Shireen made. To see all the pics go here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Hey, girl!
The pics look GREAT!!! Thank you!!! You really treat us in taking our family pics so often!!! A WONDERFUL b'day present for this mommy! :)
I hope you enjoyed the 'project' :) and the rest of yall's day together. We had such a GREAT day and night as a family! I praise the Lord! Amen!!!
You'll have to check out our blog for updated pics with these new ones!! :)