The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Zoo Splash Pad
We went with some friends to the zoo splash pad today and had a great time. It took Nathan a little while to get used to the water and really enjoy it, which was kind of surprising to me since he loves water. But once he got the hang of it he had a ball. The water was a little chilly but I know it will feel good as the weather continues to get warmer. We hope to go back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment