Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Petting Zoo at Oak Mtn

 


 


 


 


This passed Friday was my Friday to work so in usual tradition my parents came down to watch Nathan. They went over and above this week by taking him to the Petting Zoo and the Lake at Oak Mtn (both their ideas). Nathan had a great time and as you see the animals were very calm. They sell corn pellets ($1 a bag) there and Nathan walked right up to the animals to feed them, hug them, even pull on their horns. My mom thinks the animals may be on Prozac but I would definitley need to be myself if I had little kids pulling on me all day. They said the farm was great; well-maintained, clean, not too smelly(except in the chicken house), and free(which is always key) after the park admission ($2 for each adult during the week and $3 on the weekends). I'm sure we will be going back sometime so let me know if anyone is up for joining us.

Three other posts below
Posted by Picasa

No comments: