Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Grammie and Luke

 


 


 


 


My mom was in town all week and it was such a blessing. She helped with everything: cooking, cleaning, driving me around so we wouldn't go stir crazy, holding Luke, and chasing after Nathan. I sure appreciated her being here and I think she needs a vacation after this week. Here are some pictures of her and Luke. My favorite one is the one with Luke curled up on her shoulder. This is how he spent most of his time; he is a true snugglebug.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Yay!!! I love the name, Grammie!! :) SO SWEET!!! That is the BEST way to 'come up with' a name for a grandparent!! Yay!!! Your mom is AWESOME!!!!! She is so sweet to come for so long and help so much, and I KNOW you appreciate that!!!
Luke's eyes are so open!! :) I love getting to see his eyes open so wide, now!! And I can't blame you for eating up this snuggle phase! I can't get Rhys to snuggle with me to save myself! :)
I've been thinking about and praying for you, Ashley. Hope yall enjoy week 1 on your own with both boys...it'll be great, I'm sure!