The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, August 8, 2010
My Newest Love
I had always heard it said that you will love your second child as much as your first but I just couldn't believe it until now. I love Nathan so much and was so afraid my heart couldn't love another child the same; but its true I love Luke so much already. I truly am humbled and in awe of God's blessings in my life. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have such a wonderful husband and two precious boys. Thank you GOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sweet!! Those boys are so cute!
What a sweet post, Ashley!
PRAISE OUR LORD!!!!
Beautiful pictures! Completely agree,too:) Your boys are precious!
Post a Comment