The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Nathan turns TWO!!
Yesterday Nathan turned two. It truly is amazing how fast time flies and as everyone always says; every stage just keeps getting more fun. Dan and I are astonished with how much he is learning and of course we just think he is the cutest thing ever! His stats are: weight 24.6lbs height 33 1/2 in head 18 3/4.
He loves Dora and Diego as well as I Spy books. Dan is doing a great job teaching him Spanish and it is so cute when he decides to use a Spanish word instead of English. Here are pics of him with the bear he sat next to for his monthly pictures his first year, and this year we are also starting to mark his height on the wall. We love you Nathan and truly praise God for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment