The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Water Fun
We had a great time at the lake this weekend and it was so fun introducing Nathan to all the fun water activities I grew up doing. He loved driving the boat with Papa and kept saying "fast"! Papa gave Nathan his first fishing pole and several lessons on casting (lessons to be continued). We also got to go canoeing and tubing (never too early to instill a love of water sports). Some may call it brainwashing but whatever works; I just hope the boys grow up loving the lake and boating as much as I always did (and still do).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment