Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Blessed Picnic

 


On my way home from this picnic I was thanking God for my cup truly runneth over. I was so fulfilled after visiting with my sweet friends Shireen and Angela at Star Lake. The three of us, and the kids used to walk at star lake once a week but with Shireen gone and now with two new babies we haven't been together in a while. Angela really out did herself by treating us to a wonderful picnic including: a white table cloth, music in the background, real plates and forks, a bottle of Italian apple soda, chicken and wild rice salad with roasted pecans and craisins, and homemade dressing. The boys had a great time as well. It was so funny to see one of them run down the dock and then the other one run after them. Then they started dancing and coming up with all kinds of funny moves. One time Rhys fell and Nathan fell on purpose just to be like his friend. You will also see Nathan getting caught in the act of pushing Rhys(which was followed by a spanking) but then later on hugging Rhys (go figure).

New post below
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Man, I missed all that fun! Next time, I'm hanging out more with you and the boys and not talking so much! :)

I'm looking forward to more outings with you guys, friend. :)