Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, October 18, 2010

Bud's Best Cookie Tour

 


We went to Bud's Best Cookie Factory and then the Aldridge Gardens today with some friends. The tour was short but very well done. I felt like I was in the show "Unwrapped" on Food Network. We all had to wear hair nets and then took a train ride through the factory, and of course got lots of free cookies. Sorry to the friends who I put on the blog with their hairnets on, I tried to make those pictures the smallest ones but had to document all the fun we had. It was a pretty day to go to the Aldrige Gardens and as you can see Nathan had fun climbing on the turtles with Sydney and Savannah and then you see him "testing" me as I told him "don't touch the flowers."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Gotta love those hairnets:). So glad you guys had fun.

Carrie and Jordan said...

really good pictures ashley! i love the one of Nathan and the twins on the turtle:) you are such a good photographer!!

Shireen said...

Fun!!! Love the shirt!! ;)