The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, October 22, 2010
Luke Three Months
Luke turned 3 months yesterday and I am LOVING this stage. I honestly want to stop time for a little bit because he is just so cute and cuddly. I don't have any updated stats but new things he is doing are: holding head up better during tummy time, playing with his tongue and blowing bubbles, giggling when looking in the mirror, sleeping from 11pm to 7am with the occassional replacing of his paci, taking 4 naps a day, and as you can tell eating well. We love you Luke.
New posts below
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute! I love all his rolls :)
Post a Comment