The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, October 1, 2010
Newest Buddy
I finally got to meet my dear friend Shireen's newest baby, Caleb. He was born August 10th (3 weeks after Luke) but they were out of town until this past weekend. It was such a treat to get to see Shireen and Rhys again and to meet precious Caleb. Caleb has the cutest curly hair and gorgeous blue eyes. We love you Wright family. I didn't get any good shots of Luke and Caleb together but Nathan did have to come hug both babies during our photo shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet friend!
What a SURPRISE!! I LOVE all these pics, and it's such a TREAT to get to see them SO soon!!! :) Thank you SO much, and I REALLY enjoyed our visit. My heart was so full and I was so at peace when you left...even amidst the chaos of clutter we still have in our home. :) Thank you and the boys for coming out, and thank you for giving us Caleb first photo shoot!
I'm thankful to get to meet Luke and to see Nathan!! He's grown up SO much and really is SO smart! Takes after his mommy AND daddy!
Love you and see you soon!
Post a Comment