The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
5 Year Anniversary
Dan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary last friday (nov 12). What a blessing these 5 years have been and they have seemed to go by so fast. I praise the Lord for such a wonderful husband and for two precious babies. The verse I engraved in Dan's wedding ring still resounds loudly Eph 3:20 "To the God who gives us more than we could ask or imagine..."
To celebrate we drove up to Huntsville and dropped Nathan off with my parents for a night and then we took Luke with us to the Guntersville State Lodge(so nice). The weather was great and the leaves were still pretty. After our hiking we went back into the town of Guntersville and shopped in their cute downtown area and then ate at "Top of the River" Resteraunt which is definitley a locals dream. It was packed at 5pm but the food was good and the service was quick. The next day we drove around the area just enjoying the scenery and time alone without veggitale music in the background. We went on another hike at Buck's Pocket State Park and then we headed back to Huntsville. We had a great time but unfortunately we didnt get any pictures of just us together; but thats how it goes when you have an infant with you (Luke did great the whole time).
Two new posts below
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment