The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Fun at Home
We were all dressed to cheer on the tide, yet unfortunately we were not victorious. But that didn't ruin our entire evening. Nathan got to show off his drum playing skills to Grammie and Papa and then we all had fun playing pool and ping pong.
1 comment:
I love these pictures of Nathan playing the drums! He looks like a natural!! BTW- My mom is Grammie, too! How fun!
Post a Comment