The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Halloween
We had a great Halloween weekend. Friday night we had our Community Group party at church and Dan and I were pumpkin farmers and the boys of course were both pumpkins. Dan kept saying "free pumpkins to a good home." All the kids were super cute and we just love our class. Then on Sunday night we all walked down the street to the Fall Festival held at the church right next to us. It was crowded but Nathan had fun going on a hayride and jumping on the jump jumps. Luke was a good sport with everything and just went with the flow.
Several new posts below (sorry for the influx of posts, our computer wasn't working for awhile so I couldn't get my pictures downloaded).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Y'all are soooo cute!
Post a Comment