The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Day Two
After getting to sleep in a little we all packed up to go to the park in our neighborhood. It was fun yet a bit chilly. So afterwards we made a visit to Krispy Kreme, or as Nathan says "the donut factory". That night Adri brought out the bouncy house she had for Alexis when she was little and now is passing on to our boys. How FUN! Now our basement is totally a fun zone; we have the pool table for the big guys and a slide, and bouncy house for the little ones. I dont want to say "spoiled" but I think we may have reached that criteria.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment