Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, February 25, 2011

Luke 7 months

Sitting pretty
 

Giggling at silly mommy
 

Looking at the airplane in the sky
 

Enjoying outdoor time on the blanket
 


Luke turned 7 months on Monday. We love him more each and every day. The boys crack each other up which melts my heart and now that Luke is sitting better it makes me less worried about Nathan "hugging" Luke. But there are still times where he will tip over backwards so when he is on the hard woods I try and make sure there is a pillow behind him if I'm not next to him. His biggest change this month is the amount of babbling, he can really go on for a while with all kinds of noises. Nathan says "Mommy, Luke making funny noises." I told him it was baby talk so he made up some baby talk of his own(of course). Luke still does not like any kind of baby food but he does like puffs, baby cheese puffs, and teething biscuits. We went for his 6 month checkup (a month late) and his stats are: Weight 18lbs 40% and Height 27 3/4 inches 60%. I'm actually suprised he was only 18 pounds and if he is only in the 40% I would hate to see a 100% baby. I am absolutley loving his chubbiness and he is definitley 100% compared to my skinny Nathan.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Hi!!! Happy 7 Months, big guy!!!

I agree with your mama...what in the world would a baby at 100% weight look like????? Whew!!! :) You are perfect as you are, and you're so darn handsome! I love that you are sitting so well, and I love to see you laying on your back reaching up for those toesies! :) You're definitely, praise the Lord, a HAPPY BABY! We love you and your brother (and mommy and daddy)!!!

Happy SEVEN months and more to come!!! Yay!!!