Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nathan Update

 


 


 


 


I know most of my blog posts are on Luke but that is simply because most of my pictures are of Luke since he doesn't move as much. However, I wanted to dedicate this post to my sweet, loving, active, and yes michievious Nathan. The pictures depict much of our daily activities: playing the drums on our boxes(until Daddy comes home and he can play on the real drums), playing with his penquin puppet, and his all-time favorite "Larry the Cucumber". Nathan loves the Veggitale theme song more than any of the movie which is fine with me since it only lasts 1-2 minutes. During the theme song Larry plays the Tuba, so this is Dan's creative tuba he made out of some yellow foam and a pipe cleaner(Nathan was thrilled and I was quite impressed with Dan's craftiness). Other activities include: lots of dinosaur playing, lining up all his farm animals for an animal parade, reading more books now, playing with playdough, and he loves to "cook" with me in the kitchen. His imagination is starting to blossum which has been fun to see and his vocubulary is increasing daily. Most recent statments he has said that make me laugh:
*when i went out running he said "love you mommmy, be careful"
*after he slipped on some leaves in the driveway he looked at me and said "watch out mommy, thats dangerous."
*in the mornings he comes downstairs and says "good morning luke, beunos dias" (Dan is doing such a good job teaching him Spanish)
*he has recently referred to everything as "my_____". We will be driving and he will say "there's my grocery store" or "there's my new library" and then last night he looked out the window and said "where's my moon?" I think the toddler egocentric behavior has hit (in more ways than one).
Well, I could go on and on about this precious boy but I will stop now before I lament over his discipline issues.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Goodness, that boy is so advanced! We definitely need to get our boys together for some play time!