The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Zoo time
The weather was so pretty on Sunday that we decided to go to the zoo after church. Dan wondered why I brought my camera since we go to the zoo quite often. First of all, that is a silly question, I always have my camera. And secondly, we haven't been in the zoo in forever because its been so cold. They were feeding the pelicans while we were there so Nathan got to throw in some fish which he loved(Dan, not so much since slimy fish hands rubbed all over his shirt aftewards).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment