The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Fun times in Huntsville
Since Dan was out of town this week the boys and I drove up to Huntsville to visit my parents and see some new sights up there. It was quite cold the whole time so we had to stick to mainly indoor activities but thanks to our Mcwane center membership we got in free at the Science Museum in Huntsville and the Space and Rocket Center. Nathan also enjoyed helping Grammy make banana bread and go on walks with Papa and Grammie to the near by lake to throw rocks.
Several new posts below
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment