OK so I will go ahead and apologize for the multitude of pictures and posts. I got a new lens for my camera for my birthday and I have to test it out of course. Now to those of you who may not be related by blood to these babies you may not be that interested in the gazillion pictures I take but just hang in there because with spring arriving I doubt the pictures will stop anytime soon. Can you blame a mother for being smitten? And its always fun to test out a new toy(lens).
New posts below

1 comment:
Ashley, these pics are SO good!!! I just want to reach into my computer screen and hold this sweet little man!!!! Oh, he is SO sweet! SO cute!
I look forward to getting to see BOTH boys and you :) this week! I want to hear about how Luke is doing on solids, what he's eaten, etc!! :) It'll be fun to catch up.
Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! :)
Shireeny ;)
Post a Comment