The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, April 29, 2011
On the Move
Luke is truly on the move these days and he has really picked up steam this past week. He can make a full lap of the downstairs in record time. One of his favorite activities is to hurry out of the room and grab and munch on a leaf from our house plants when I'm not looking. Yesterday I just went to grab something in the kitchen when I heard Nathan say "Luke, don't eat the plant." At least someone was on watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for big brother coming to the rescue!!! :)
Go, Luke, go!!!! Caleb will be right there with you soon!!!
Post a Comment