Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, May 27, 2011

Boot Camp

 


We are day 5 into Potty Boot Camp and its been going well so far. We had a couple accidents the first two days but since then have been doing very well. Now I do have to say we have only left the house once so time will tell how we do out and about but as of now I am happy with the results. I read the book "On Becoming Pottywise" by Ezzo(same author that did BabyWise) which was very straight forward and has seemed to work. We have been hyped up on lots of sugary treats but those have been tapering off so hopefully we won't regress. The book suggests choosing a favorite doll or stuffed animal to go through training with you so of course Nathan chose Larry the Cucumber who got his own pair of Diego underwear, got to sit on the potty, and even got treats the first day. I am thankful for how well Nathan has been doing but am ready to leave the house and am just preparing myself for some unforeseen obstacles ahead.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: