The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Luke 10 Months
Pictures above are him pulling up on the crib and him playing with his ALL-TIME favorite toy, a toy vacuum.
My sweet Luke turned 10 months yesterday. New things this month include: pulling up on the crib and ANYTHING else he can find, babbling a lot more and mimicking certain sounds like "dada", "uh oh", and other made up words. I'm not considering any of these real words because he doesn't say them in context but he has become much more verbal for sure. I really wouldn't mind him walking early because its hard to take a crawling baby outside or to the park but he is in no way close to walking and I'm really OK with whenever he walks. For now, he is all over the place with his army crawl. Thankfully Nathan gives me a running commentary of where he is going but I can already tell these two are going to get in trouble together because although Nathan tells me "Luke is going in the kitchen" or "Luke is eating leaves", he does nothing to stop him. Instead he eggs him on by laughing or taking a leaf off the plant to make it easier for him to eat the leaves. Luke loves anything Nathan does and of course wants to play with everything Nathan plays with. Other new things are his first tooth is just now cutting but has not popped through yet, and he waved for the first 3 times this weekend. He still doesn't like much baby food at all except for yogurt. But he loves all table food:eggs, pancakes, ravioli, rotisserie chicken, lunch meat, spaghetti, any kind of soft vegetable, crackers, not many fruits; and I'm nursing him 3 or 4 times a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment