The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Preview of Luke Overload
Here are some pics I took a little while ago in our neighbors' yard. Luke turns ONE tomorrow and I'm sure I will be taking some cupcake pictures at the house and with grandparents this weekend and I'm hoping to take some intentional "One Year" pics of him sometime soon. So this is just a preview of lots more LUKE to come. As the momma, I just can't get enough of this little guy!
Several new posts below
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment