The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Labor Day at the Lake
We had a great time at the lake(as always) for Labor Day and this time my brother Kevin got to come. Nathan LOVES Uncle Kevin and this time even Luke got to soak up some Uncle Kevin love. We took several boat rides, swam, canoed, and tubed but these are the only shots I took while out on the water because I actually had to put my camera away because I kept wanting to take pictures yet I felt like I needed both hands free to watch the boys. So I was mature and motherly(for once) and put my camera away. And you know, it didn't even kill me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment