The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Letter "L"
We just finished letter "L" and it was a fun one. Our verse was Matthew 5:16 "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."
The books we read were about about lions, lambs, leaves and one about a red lollipop. Nathan's favorite ones which were so cute were "We're going on a Lion Hunt", and "Who loves little lamb?". Both short but precious and super fun books I recommend to everyone.
Our crafts were a lion made out of felt, a lightbulb craft, leaf stencils and leaf rubbings, and a fun fuzzy lamb which I forgot to take a picture of which was made out of cotton balls. I was so excited that the leaves were so pretty during our "L" week because it gave me an extra excuse to dwell on them and explain how creative our God is to make such colorful leaves.
new post below
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment