The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Monday, November 14, 2011
Letter "M"
This past week we did the letter "M". I decided not to bring out my camera during our craft time this week since I have been taking pics of the boys non-stop since i got my new camera. We read several books about the moon, monkeys, and mice. Nathan's favorite's were Maisy makes Lemonade and When the moon smiled. Our crafts were glueing the 4 stages of the moon, making a Mouse out of the letter M, and making an M for Matteo out of dried lima beans.
Our verse was 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth." Great verse but I thought the concept was a little hard to explain when i first read the verse, but after reading the story that went along with it, it is very applicable and understandable even to small children.
We will be taking a break from our Letter crafts and books until after the new year so that we can enjoy thanksgiving and Christmas books and crafts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment