Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, December 30, 2011

Long Day at Park Equals Nice Long Nap

 


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa


We went to Homewood Park the other day and stayed longer than usual. I was worried when Luke fell asleep on the way home because sometimes he doesn't go back down after he wakes up. But thankfully he took a nice long nap. And better yet, I was able to snap some pictures of him sleeping peacefully. The last picture is to show how much STUFF he loves to sleep with. Every night he points to more books or toys he wants and his crib gets so full I dont understand how he even finds a comfortable spot. I have to frequently empty everything out when he isn't looking.

1 comment:

Brad and Barbie said...

Bummer we missed you...we played at Homewood Park yesterday too! Precious sleeping pics of Luke. Happy New Year's Eve!