Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Peanut Depot

My parents were in town last weekend which was a real treat.  On Saturday we were downtown for another event and got done with it early so I thought it would be fun to go to Morris Ave to visit the Peanut Depot.  That was my lure, my real purpose was to take pics on the lovely Morris Ave cobblestone streets.  I do have to say that the Peanut Depot was fun and interesting. It’s a tiny place but the owner is great and told us all about the history of the over 100 year old company and original roasters. Nathan was fascinated by the roasters and loved the peanuts and luke loved the pigeons out the front door. I did not however get a single picture of anyone on the pretty cobblestone because Luke got pigeon poop on his hand which caused distress(mainly from the adults) and Nathan was cold and was having a freezedown (meltdown when your cold, my made up word). The weekend, altogether was great though. 

DSC_0042  DSC_0048 DSC_0049-1DSC_0043DSC_0055

No comments: