The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, December 16, 2011
Playing outside in our boots
My sweet neighbor gave us these boots and I immediately loved them for Nathan. Today was the first day we actually got out in them. We truly had a lazy day around the house today and Nathan stayed in his pjs all day. After checking the mail for Christmas cards we decided to stay out and play awhile, and the boots came in very handy since it was quite yucky outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wonderful composition and perspective! Love the cute boy and boots!
Post a Comment