Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Busy Bags

Last week a friend in our community group at church came up with the idea of “busy bags” to help entertain our kiddos when travelling or while cooking dinner, etc.  She sent us a couple links of ideas and asked if anyone else was interested in making them with her.  Well, the response was great and so about 13 of us chose a craft; either for a toddler, preschooler or one of each.  We all made 13 bags of our specified craft and then got together and exchanged so now we all have 13 (or 26 if you did both age groups) different crafts to play with at home, in the car/plane, at a restaurant, or at the doctor’s office.  We have been using them at the table while I’m cooking dinner and the boys have loved them.  I have only showed them a couple because I want the newness the last for as long as possible before I bring another one out.  Lots of pictures so feel free to just scroll on down, I wanted to include all the crafts. 

DSC_0715 DSC_0709 DSC_0722

DSC_0448 DSC_0449

DSC_0452 DSC_0456 DSC_0462

DSC_0464DSC_0470 DSC_0473

DSC_0480 DSC_0484 DSC_0487

DSC_0489 DSC_0490 DSC_0495

DSC_0505 DSC_0506 DSC_0513

DSC_0514 DSC_0518 DSC_0520

DSC_0526 DSC_0529 DSC_0530

DSC_0532 DSC_0534 DSC_0538

No comments: