Last week we had fun with the Letter “Q”. The books we read included: “The Quiltmaker’s Gift”(wonderful book with a great message and gorgeous illustrations), “A Quilt for Baby”, “The Kindness Quilt”(Nathan’s favorite book this week which was fun because it gave practical application to something he is working on…being kind.), “Quick, Slow, Mango” and “The Quiet Woman and the Noisy Dog.”
For our crafts we made a Queen and a Quail out of the letter “Q”, and we made our own Kindness Quilt with different shades Nathan cut out and I wrote down kind things he had done that week and then he decorated it with stickers and scribbling.
Our Bible verse was “ Quench not the Spirit” 1 Thessalonians 5:19. I don’t think he really understood the verse even after I tried to explain it several different ways, but he did love saying the word “Thessalonians” which made us both laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment