Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, March 30, 2012

Boys in the creek

This title could actually describe quite a number of the pictures I take of our boys.  But this day was extra special because we met up with my friend Angela and her two younger boys which are really BIG boys to my little ones.  Nathan loves all 4 of her boys but especially loves the big brother-like attention he gets from Ansel and Levi.  We went to McCallum Park and walked on the nearby trail which borders a creek, and of course got into the creek a couple times.  It may look muddy in some pictures but its really such a clear creek with more of a sandy bank rather than mud.  Poor Levi had a cast on his foot so he couldn’t get in the water, but that didn’t stop him from having a great time and exploring

DSC_1141 DSC_1168 DSC_1147

 

DSC_1171

I Love how all three boys were carrying sticks. 

DSC_1176 DSC_1185

3 boys+3 sticks+1 dog = boy paradise

DSC_1190

Nathan wanted Levi to come in with him but didn’t understand he couldn’t get his cast wet.

DSC_1205 DSC_1203

DSC_1215DSC_1216DSC_1221

Luke has also become an expert rock thrower and has a special side throw to get them to go really far.

DSC_1238 DSC_1242

DSC_1252 DSC_1261

DSC_1224

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like they were having the best time! I look forward to some fun creek days soon. I need to find out where all these are!