Yep, that’s right…as of yesterday I am now 34 years old. I’m in no way sad about this but it does make me think, wow, its been a while since I was in my 20’s, a good while since I was in college, and a real long while since high school. This is hard to believe because it really does seem like just a couple years ago I was at Samford, or in PT school or travelling with my new husband. Well, all that was fun but by the grace of God things just keep getting better(and busier). God has blessed me truly more than I could ever ask or imagine(Eph 3:20). Last night for my birthday I chose to go out with the fam for a fun picnic. The weather is so wonderful right now and I just can’t get enough of it. We were planning on going to Aldridge gardens which is one of our favorite spots(and yes, I had high intensions of taking lots of pics of the boys and me in various spots) but as of recently Aldridge gardens closes at 5pm everyday….boo! Oh well, we went to another nearby park and I didn’t get as many pics but still had just as much fun. Dan got pizza, a cookie cake(my favorite), balloons, and roses and it was a wonderful night.
This boy loves to eat!!!
It’s my party, I can be silly if I want to.
Kisses for the Birthday girl.
Yummy Cookie Cake.
3 comments:
Happy, happy birthday sweet friend!! Couldn't think of any better way to celebrate. Love all the pics, too!
Amen and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I'll 'warm up' age 35 for you soon! ;)
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment